All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £79 for a PADI open water referral course for one (61% off)
£149 for a PADI open water referral course for two (63% off)
- Gearing underwater folk up for the big ocean, the PADI Open Water Referral course consists of confined water dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Theory can be splashed out in a classroom or participants can study at home
- A diving manual, dive table and scuba equipment are all included with masks, snorkels and fins available to hire or purchase at the centre
- Clients have the option to upgrade to a PADI scuba diver course for an additional fee of £100 or a PADI open water diver course for an extra £150 fee
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call +4417 7278 8032. 24-hour cancellation policy. No refunds after enrolment. No shows or cancellations forfeit voucher. Must be 10 or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be able to swim a minimum of 200 meters and tread water for 10 minutes. Must sign waiver. PADI manual and dive table included. Scuba equipment included. Excludes masks and snorkels; available to purchase in store. Fins available to buy or hire for £1 per person per session. Log book required for referral paperwork; available to purchase for a £14.50 surcharge in store. Fin rental £1 per person per session. Voucher non-transferable. Students have 12 months to complete the course from the date of the 1st session. Valid for option purchased only. Present printed Groupon on arrival. Pool day options: Thu 6.15pm-7.30pm for theory, pool 8pm-9pm and/or Sat 12.30pm-1.30pm for theory, pool 2.15pm-3.15pm. Verified using our merchant's website on 21 Apr 2016.
Diving right in with 30 PADI-qualified instructors, Fins is a one-stop scuba shop that offers a wide range of courses for deep sea revellers. The five-star PADI centre accredits divers in basic scuba skills and teaching others, as well as dipping into first aid, underwater photography and marine awareness to whet environmental appetites.