What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £49 for a spa day package including breakfast, a glass of Prosecco and one treatment for one, valid 9 a.m. - 2 p.m (up to 47% off)
- £65 for a spa day with treatment, two-course Marco Pierre White lunch and Prosecco for one, valid 9 a.m. - 2 p.m (up to 31% off)
£59 for a spa day with treatment and Marco Pierre White afternoon tea for one, valid 2 p.m. - 7 p.m. (up to 34% off)
- Spa day package includes: leisure facilities access | one 25-minute treatment | parking charge | robe and slippers | breakfast buffet, two-course set menu lunch or afternoon tea
- Treatments include: tension massage | personalised facial | back, neck and shoulders massage
- Breakfast options include continental or full English breakfast served with fruit juice, tea or coffee and a glass of Prosecco
- A two-course set menu lunch is served at the Marco Pierre White restaurant with a glass of Prosecco
- Marco Pierre White Afternoon Tea includes: freshly made finger sandwiches with a variety of fillings | handcrafted sweet treats | signature cupcake | buttermilk fruit scone (all served with fruit preserve and clotted cream)
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Must book within 30 days of purchase. Mandatory booking required at least 48 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellations once booking was made. Must be 18 or older. Option 1: buffet breakfast at 9am, followed by spa access 10am-2pm (register at the spa at 10am) and one treatment. Valid Mon-Fri. Option 2: spa access from 9am-1pm (register at the spa at 9am) with one treatment, lunch at Marco Pierre White Restaurant between 1pm-2pm (sit down times). Valid Mon-Fri. Option 3: Marco Pierre White Afternoon Tea between 2pm-3pm, followed by spa access 3pm-7pm (register at the spa at 3pm) and one treatment. Valid Mon-Thu. Spa must be vacated by 2pm for option 1; by 1pm for option 2 and by 7pm for option 3. The Spa operates with both female and male therapists. Grand Harbour Spa allocate treatment times prior to guest's spa day and these will be given to the guests on arrival, however requests for specific times can be made, although these cannot always be guaranteed. Full use of the spa facilities as per stated times. Bathrobes and slippers included. Health questionnaire to be completed on arrival. £30 surcharge to purchase a second treatment from the inclusive list, please contact hotel directly prior to the spa day. The discounted rate will not be available on the day. Excludes bank holidays and 24-26, 31 Dec 2017; 1 Jan, 4, 10, 14 Feb, 30 Mar-1 Apr 2018. Valid for option purchased only. Prices verified using our merchant's price list on 14 Nov 2017.
About Grand Harbour Hotel
Grand Harbour Hotel is a city centre hotel just moments from the Southampton waterfront, providing an ideal port of call for business and pleasure. As well as boasting cosy guest rooms with city and sea views, the extensive range of facilities includes dining, spa and leisure, and entertainment luxuries. A restaurant and bar are on-site to provide a space for relaxed meals and drinks, while downtime can also be enjoyed in the Grand Harbour Health Club and Spa where a pool and a large selection of treatments are available. Private events can be catered for up to 500 people and live entertainment takes place throughout the year from tribute act performances to murder mysteries and seasonal parties.