Up to four guests can enjoy pasta dishes, such as fettuccine Arrabiatta or seafood spaghetti, complemented with a glass of wine
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £19 for pasta and a glass of wine each for two (up to 48% off)
- £38 for pasta and a glass of wine each for four (up to 48% off)
Choice of pasta may include:
- Baked macaroni cheese: baked macaroni in mature Welsh cheddar sauce, topped with tomatoes, salad and garlic bread
- Fettuccine Arrabiatta: roasted Mediterranean vegetables bound in a spiced tomato sauce and Buffalo mozzarella
- Seafood spaghetti: flaked salmon, smoked haddock, prawns, pea and dill cream sauce
Choice of wine includes: white | red | rose
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. May be repurchased every 120 days. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for a pasta dish up to the value of £12.95 and a glass of wine up to £5.25 per person. Valid for a soft drink instead of wine. Eat-in only. Supplements for any extras. Excludes Saturdays. Valid for option purchased only.
About Old Churches House
Old Churches House was converted from a row of 18th-century cottages in the 1950s, and the hotel that occupies the site today strives to preserve the homey charms that are its heritage. Churches House offers accommodation in 11 en suite rooms and serves Scottish and international cuisine in The Dining Room restaurant. The hotel can be found on Cathedral Square in the town of Dunblane, in view of the cathedral itself.