This treatment takes place at a clinic close to Chancery Lane tube station and aims to reduce the appearance of unwanted hair
About This Deal
Choose from Five Options
- £39 for six laser hair removal sessions on a small area (up to 88% off)
- £49 for six laser hair removal sessions on a small to medium area (up to 85% off)
- £59 for six laser hair removal sessions on a medium area (up to 83% off)
- £69 for six laser hair removal sessions on a medium to large area (up to 87% off)
- £89 for six laser hair-removal sessions on a large area, or a small and small to medium areas (up to 88% off)
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation. Then, the treatment will commence, with one month left between the sessions.
What areas can be targeted?
- Small areas include: upper lip | nipples| chin | navel | upper brows
- Small to medium areas include: hands and fingers | feet and toes | sideburns | jawline | cheeks | underarms
- Medium areas include: face| extended bikini line | knees
- Medium to large areas include: perianal | front and back of neck | lower arms | beard | lower legs
- Large areas include: shoulders | upper legs | buttocks | back | stomach
Need To Know
About Accurate Laser & Skin Aesthetics
Accurate Laser specialises in high-tech cosmetic services at a clinic on Gray's Inn Road, a short walk from Chancery Lane station. In addition to laser hair removal and facial peels, the clinic offers dedicated hair removal services for those who have undergone sex reassignment surgery or suffered from polycystic ovary syndrome.