What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- £7.50 for a flexible entry ticket to i360 and fruit juice for one child (29% off)
- £16 for a flexible entry ticket to i360 and a glass of sparkling wine for one adult (37% off)
- £31 for a flexible entry ticket to i360 and a glass of sparkling wine for two adults (39% off)
- £22 for a flexible entry ticket to i360 for a family of one adult and two children with fruit juice for each child (40% off)
- £30 for a flexible entry ticket to i360 for a family of two adults and two children with fruit juice for each child (42% off)
- 25-minute ride including boarding and disembarking
- Rides depart every half an hour
- Adult and family voucher holders receive a 20% discount in the on-site shop
- Free tickets for children under four; customers can add them when booking their own tickets
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 10 Apr 2019. Excludes 7-26 Jan and 18-24 Feb.
Purchase: Limit 1 per up to 4 people. May buy 19 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Booking mandatory online on http://britishairwaysi360.com/plan-your-visit/tickets/, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: No cancellations once booked. Child tickets valid for those aged 4-15. Under 13s must be accompanied by an adult. Limit 5 kids aged 13-17 per group until 6pm; after 6pm, they must be accompanied by an adult. Valid Sun-Fri. Under 4s can enter for free if booked via http://britishairwaysi360.com/plan-your-visit/tickets. Please arrive 20 minutes before the preferred ride time. Full voucher value must be redeemed in a single visit. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Terms and conditions apply, visit https://britishairwaysi360.com/terms-conditions/ to learn more. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 24 Jan 2019.
About British Airways i360
Situated right on Brighton beach and overlooking the old West Pier, British Airways i360 offers a new perspective on the city and the Sussex coastline. Board a giant glass viewing pod and glide up gently to 450 feet, admiring 360-degree views across Brighton and Hove, the South Downs National Park and large swathes of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. Share magical moments pointing out city landmarks, ships out at sea and wind farms on the distant horizon, and the Isle of Wight, 49 miles away, on a clear day.