All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £25.95 for afternoon tea with access to leisure facilities for two (46% off)
- £32.95 for afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco and access to leisure facilities for two (45% off)
- £38.95 for afternoon tea with access to leisure facilities for three (46% off)
- £48.95 for afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco and access to leisure facilities for three (46% off)
- £49.95 for afternoon tea with access to leisure facilities for four (48% off)
- £63.95 for afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco and access to leisure facilities for four (47% off)
Afternoon tea includes: selection of teas or coffee | accompanied by a warm scone, filled with clotted cream and strawberry jam | cakes | selection of finger sandwiches | optional glass of Prosecco
Leisure facilities include: swimming pool | sauna | steam room | gym
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Excluded dates/periods: 23, 24, 25, 26, 30 and 31 Dec 2017, 1 Jan 2018, public and bank holidays. Limit 4 per 2, 3 or 4 people, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 0121 4477888 (bookings Mon-Fri 9am-5pm). Quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 72-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older unless accompanied by an adult. Under 18s must have a non-alcoholic option. Eat-in only. Limit 2 vouchers per visit, vouchers may be combined into larger groups seating allowing, please notify upon booking. Valid for option purchased only. Afternoon tea is served Mon-Sun, 12pm-5pm. Leisure access: 9am-5.30pm.
About Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa
Conveniently nestled just a short drive from the Cotswolds, Birmingham city centre and historic Stratford-upon-Avon, the four star Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa welcomes guests with modern accommodation and spa facilities, such as an indoor swimming pool, steam room and sauna. Dining experiences are offered at the hotel's restaurant which serves up breakfast and dinner options, as well as traditional afternoon teas. Drinks and snacks may be also enjoyed on site, at the bar overlooking the courtyard terrace.