A beautician harnesses the power of laser to reduce the appearance of unwanted hair on a choice of areas such as the upper lip or bikini
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- £59 for three sessions of laser hair removal on three small areas (56% off)
- £99 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one medium and two small areas (90% off)
- £119 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one large and one small area (86% off)
- £139 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one extra large area (87% off)
- £179 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one extra large and one small area (86% off)
- £199 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one extra large and one medium area (87% off)
- £249 for eight sessions of laser hair removal on one extra large and one medium area (88% off)
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles. What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation and patch test to determine suitability and answer any questions. Once confirmed, treatment will begin on the selected areas, with subsequent sessions taking place at least six weeks apart.
What areas can be targeted?
Small areas: upper lip | nipples | glabella | belly button to bikini line | sideburns
Medium areas: full beard | shoulders | standard bikini line | underarms | hands and fingers | back of neck
Large areas: full face | lower legs | buttocks | full arms | full back
Extra-large areas: full legs and feet | stomach and chest
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. (Excl bank holidays).
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required by phone on 0207 388 8891. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Thu & Sat 9am-10pm. Must be 18 or over. Not suitable for pregnant or breast feeding women. Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase. Do not apply fake tan, or used sunbeds or actively sun bathed for 1 week prior to treatment. No open cuts or contagious skin complaints. Patch test included. Must allow 6 weeks between sessions. Consultation included. Valid on option purchased only.
About Camden Beauty Spa
Located in the vicinity of Regent's Park and a few minutes' walk from both Mornington Crescent and Camden tube stations, Camden Beauty Spa pampers its customers from top to toe with a wealth of beauty treatments. Boasting a team of qualified and certified beauticians and therapists, the salon caters to women and men, using the likes of Elemis, Essie or OPI products. Camden Beauty Spa offers services such as facials, manicures and pedicures, waxing, tanning and massages, with eyelash and eyebrow treatments also available.