Customers can have unwanted body hair removed from an area of choice with six sessions of laser hair removal at this beauty salon
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £39 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a small area (84% off)
- £59 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a medium area (82% off)
- £79 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a large area (84% off)
- £139 for six sessions of laser hair removal on an extra-large area (up to 87% off)
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
- Small areas: fingers | toes | hands | feet
- Medium areas: underarms | upper back | lower back | stomach
- Large areas: full face | full arms | full back
- Extra-large areas: full legs and feet
The Fine Print
About Camden Beauty Spa
Located in the vicinity of Regent's Park and a few minutes' walk from both Mornington Crescent and Camden tube stations, Camden Beauty Spa pampers its customers from top to toe with a wealth of beauty treatments. Boasting a team of qualified and certified beauticians and therapists, the salon caters to women and men, using the likes of Elemis, Essie or OPI products. Camden Beauty Spa offers services such as facials, manicures and pedicures, waxing, tanning and massages, with eyelash and eyebrow treatments also available.