All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
£24.50 for a vineyard tour with tasting with unlimited cream tea for two (50% off)
- Tours see a knowledgeable guide enlighten participants about a vineyard set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Participants receive an insight into the history of English wine, and a first-hand look at the production process, winery operations and machinery
- A tutored wine tasting session provides visitors the opportunity to try a selection of the vineyards wines
- The tour will end with unlimited cream tea including local cakes and traditional scones
- The experience lasts approximately two hours
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Must be 18 or older. Booking required by phone, call 01424 752501. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid selected Wed, Sat-Sun 2.30p.m. Phone or email for list of available dates. Must arrive 15 mins prior to booking. Verified using our merchant's website on 23 Mar 2016.
About Carr Taylor Vineyard
Spread across 40 acres of the Hastings countryside, Carr Taylor Vineyard has produced an array of wines for over four decades. Set within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the winery makes both still and sparkling wines, ranging from white and rose to fruit, ginger and mead varieties. The family-run business regularly holds tours of the sprawling site for visiting grape enthusiasts. An on-site shop plies the full range of beverages, which are also available to purchase online.