Adults and children can send each other up the wall during this session including 60 minutes of climbing following a safety briefing
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £7.50 for an indoor climbing session for one (up to 25% off)
- £15 for an indoor climbing session for two (up to 25% off)
- £30 for an indoor climbing session for four (up to 25% off)
- The experience lasts approximately 70-90 minutes and includes an induction/briefing period followed by 60 minutes of climbing
- Clients can face 24 separate climbing challenges to testing their resolve and determination
- Auto belay system eliminates the need for a climbing partner to take up the rope slack
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people. New customers only. Mandatory booking required, same day appointments accepted. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 4 or older. Must sign waiver. Suitable attire required. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only. Must arrive 15 min before the session to be booked in ready for the safety brief. The session includes 30 min safety brief and 60 min climbing. Based on the highest priced option.
About Clip n Climb
Adding a theme park spin to an indoor climbing facility, Clip n Climb is a family venue located in located in Newcastle Upon Tyne. The fun series of climbing-based trials on offer provides a challenging activity for the entire family to enjoy. The auto belay system means there is no need for climbers to be buddied up with a friend who would normally have to stand on the ground and take up the slack in the climber's top rope. This solution, gives clients get more climbing time and ensures less chance of human error. The 24 different challenges include the jungle gym, skyscraper, speed climbing challenge and the infamous leap of faith.