Choose Between Two Options
- £19 for a live virtual IT networking class (90% off)
- £29 for an IT networking class (85% off)
- Intro to networking basics: network topologies | bus | ring | logical bus
- Networking devices: hubs | cables | network cards | network addressing | switches | routers
- TCP/IP protocol models: the 7 layers | gateways | what is a gateway and the role it plays in your environment
- Moving traffic on a switch: MAC addresses | switch learning
- Moving traffic on a router: static routing | dynamic routing
- Basic security: hardware firewalls | software firewall
- Next steps to take
- Start time: 9 a.m.
- Finish time: 5 p.m.
- Lunch: midday - 45-minute break
Breaks: each hour for 10 minutes
- See more course details here
Founded in 2007, Commsupport Networks provides over 100 courses designed to unlock clients' potential. Available training programmes range from Cisco and Microsoft, to Oracle database and PRINCE2. Customers can opt for virtual or classroom-based options.