Four customers can learn about the geology and history of the estate while watching The Vineyard Through the Seasons in the onsite cinema
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Indoor cinema vineyard tour: learn about the geology and history of the estate and experience the changes in the vineyard through the seasons, all shown on a cinema screen
- Glass of sparkling wine served in the cinema
- Winery walking tour: professional guide takes participants through the working winery where they can see the modern equipment at work
- Cellar tasting: tasting of Denbies wine created on-site. This offer is a classic wine tour (still wine only) with a glass of sparkling wine in the cinema.
- Age restriction: must be 18 or older with a valid ID
- Length of tour: up to 50 minutes
For the facts, see https://www.drinkaware.co.uk.
The Fine Print
Expires 28 Feb 2021 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 9 additional as gifts. New customers only. Book online at http://bit.ly/38dECzf; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Eat-in only. Length of experience: approximately 50 mins and takes place within the building. Pre-booking is essential; customers turning up on the day without a booking will be turned away. Valid for option purchased only. For the facts, see https://www.drinkaware.co.uk.
About Denbies Wine Estate
With 265 acres of grape greenery, Denbies Wine Estate produces over 400,000 bottles of wine a year and has showcased its sparkling, still and dessert wines all around the world. Located in the heart of Surrey Hills, the company offers year-round tours of their indoor winery and vineyard, as well as train tours of the vineyard from March to November.