Designed to reduce the appearance of unwanted hair, this treatment can be used to target areas such as the upper lip, underarms and legs
What You'll Get
Choose from Ten Options for Laser Hair Removal:
- £49 for three sessions on one medium area (86% off)
- £69 for three sessions on one medium and one small area (85% off)
- £99 for six sessions on one medium and one small area (90% off)
- £89 for three sessions on two medium or three small areas (85% off)
- £129 for six sessions on two medium or three small areas (86% off)
- £129 for three sessions on one large area (80% off)
- £179 for six sessions on one large area (80% off)
- £159 for three sessions on one large and one medium area (83% off)
- £219 for six sessions on one large and one medium area (83% off)
- £399 for six sessions on two large and two medium areas (83% off)
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation and patch test, designed to ensure suitability. Afterwards, the first treatment will then take place, with around four to six weeks between subsequent appointments.
What areas can be targeted?
Clients can opt to target a variety of small, medium or large areas.
Small areas: upper lip | chin | toes | fingers | nipples
Medium areas: standard bikini line | stomach | underarms | neck | jawline | feet | hands | shoulders
Large areas: full back | full arms | lower legs | upper legs | chest with stomach
Depilex Health & Beauty Clinic
Snug in the streets of Marylebone, a few minutes’ walk from Bond Street Tube station, Depilex Health & Beauty Clinic specialises in high-tech cosmetic treatments. The clinic is open seven days a week and on weekday evenings.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. All sessions must be used within 12 months of the first. (Excl 25 Dec 2015).
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required by phone 0207 486 0852. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Vaild Mon-Thu 9am-8pm; Fri 9am-7pm; Sat 9am-6pm; Sun 11am-6pm. Bank holidays have Sun opening hours. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Includes consultation. New customers only. Full refund for those found unsuitable. No refunds granted once treatment commences. Not suitable for pregnant women. May not be suitable for those with photosensitive epilepsy. Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase. Valid on option purchased only.