Two or four patrons can enjoy this Italian meal featuring pizza Margherita, homemade soup of the day or flatbread with garlic
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Any additional spend must be paid for in full on the day of the visit
- Type of cuisine: Italian
- What’s included: Italian meal for two or four people
- Diners can enjoy the main dish only or opt for a two-course option
- Choice of starter may include: flatbread with garlic | green and black olives marinated with garlic and lemon | homemade bread toasted and topped with goat cheese, caramelised onion and honey | homemade soup of the day
- Choice of main may include: pasta lasagna | pasta siciliana | pasta arrabbiata | pasta carbonara | pizza Margherita | pizza proscuitto e funghi | pizza vegetariana | pizza marinara and more
- The restaurant overlooks the Ashbrooke rugby and cricket pitch
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required 48 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for a starter up to the value of £4.95 and a main up to £7.95 per person. Any additional spend must be paid for in full on the day of the visit. If running late, please call 0191 5518964. Valid for option purchased only.
About Diego's Italian Restaurant
Located a short distance from Park Lane subway station, Diego's aims to serve an authentic Italian cuisine with an international twist. Patrons can enjoy a number of traditional courses such as pizza and risotto as well as visiting for a British Sunday roast. The dining experiences can be complemented with a variety of side dishes including hand-cut chips, mixed salad and asparagus. Being located at the Ashbrooke Sports Club, the restaurant overlooks the cricket and rugby pitch.