Learn how to prepare dishes from fish soup and pan-fried salmon to deep-fried squid
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- How to identify fresh fish; purchasing points
- What is sustainable seafood?
- Cleaning and cooking mussels
- Cleaning and scaling whole fish
- Filleting, pin-boning, trimming, scoring fish or fillets
- Cleaning whole squid, scoring and frying or deep fat frying
- Reducing wastage with advice on stocks, sauces and soups
- Cooking techniques
- Sauces and accompaniments
- Presentation of dishes
- Classes held on: 25 August | 8 and 29 September | 19 October | 17 and 23 November | 7 December
- More details about the course
The Fine Print
Expires 7 Dec 2019. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. Same day appointments accepted. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid 25 Aug, 8 and 29 Sep, 19 Oct, 17 and 23 Nov, 7 Dec.
About Dirty Lobster
Dirty Lobster specialises in holding brunches as well as producing lobster dishes and gourmet burgers that can be ordered for private functions. The pop-up restaurant also hosts a range of parties and events. These include disco dinners and speed dating.