Drivers can drive the Tesla “Ludicrous” Model S P90D for up to 12 laps on a private track at Bovingdon Airfield
About This Deal
- 30-minute introductory briefing: covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique, and track day safety etiquette
- 4 x sighting laps including one high-speed passenger lap in our track prepared sports saloon car: Mitsubishi Evo X, Subaru Impreza STI, or BMW M3
- A total of 4 or 8 driving laps in the Tesla Model S P90D with a professional instructor co-driver
- Take part in the optional ‘Racing Line Trophy Challenge’ on the last 2 laps where clients will be assessed on the accuracy of the racing line, driver control, and steering input to demonstrate the perfect track lap
Where you’ll drive: a private track at Bovingdon Airfield
- Restrictions: must be 17 or older with a full valid manual driving licence
- What to wear:
- Must wear flat-soled shoes
- Must wear glasses if required
- Wet weather overalls are provided
- View experience availability here or here
£39 surcharge for Saturday bookings.
Please note that the availability of this service will be affected by Government-mandated lockdowns.
Need To Know
About Drift Limits
Drift Limits offers its clients a number of high-octane thrills, including supercar driving, stunt driving and drifting. One-on-one tuition plus group and corporate events are waiting on the starting grid. Passenger experiences, as well as photo and video options to capture the special day, are also available. All activities go down at the Bovingdon Airfield located just outside Central London.