In a Nutshell
Enjoy months of flowers and blooming with these Azalea Bloom Champion plants that are easy to care and flowering up to five months in a year
- The flowers first appear in the spring, then rebloom in summer through to the autumn
- Easy to grow
- Happy in container or in the border
- Loved by bees and butterflies
- This shrub is semi-evergreen, so it can lose some of its leaves in winter
- In colder regions or more exposed gardens, it may lose them all, but then fresh new foliage appears again in spring
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained, humus-rich, acid soil or ericaceous compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: April - May, then again in July - September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bred in America
- Eye-catching shade of lilac
- Appear initially in abundance, so virtually smother the compact mound of semi-evergreen foliage
- Garden care: apply a generous 5cm - 7cm (2’’- 3’’) mulch of leaf mould around the base of the plant each spring
- Protect from hot afternoon sun and cold drying winds
- Live plant 9cm potted on arrival
- Does not bear fruit
- Expected height at maturity: 100cm - 150cm (60’’ - 40’’)
- Expected spread at maturity: 75cm - 100cm (40’’ - 30’’)
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Hayloft, checked on 10.06.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.