In a Nutshell
Featuring a 30-minute run time and a lifetime washable filter, this Dyson cordless vacuum aims to make cleaning a breeze
- Lightweight to help breeze through cleaning
- Makes it easy to reach difficult areas
- Combination tool for easy switching between surfaces
- Crevice tool to reach narrow gaps and edges of stairs
- Suitable for all floor types
- Lifetime washable filter
- Two-tier radical cyclones to pick up more dirt
- Docking station for tidiness
- Run time: 30 minutes
- Charge time: 3.5 hours
- Two-year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Includes an instruction manual
- Colour: black and chrome
- Dimensions: 123.3cm x 25cm x 22cm
James Dyson never cared much what things are supposed to look like. A trained artist and architect, he turned to engineering while struggling with a wheelbarrow stuck in the mud. This could be better, he thought. He replaced its wheels with a ball and dubbed the playful-looking tool the ballbarrow. His career began in earnest when he passed a local timber yard and stopped to admire its giant cyclone as it pulled sawdust from the air. Fifteen years and more than 5,000 prototypes later, he created a vacuum cleaner with cyclone technology rather than unreliable suction. The machine won consumers with its performance and wowed the design community with its unusual look.
Today, Dyson’s engineers follow their founder’s example: identify problematic tools and make them better. They design vacuum cleaners, fans, heaters, hand dryers, and other tools. Though seemingly basic, each gadget incorporates cutting-edge proprietary technology. Dyson carefully guards its engineering secrets behind speech-absorbing walls, thumb-print screeners, and lion statues that spring to life when they smell an intruder. They did allow the Queen to visit for her Golden Jubilee, and they released some creations for display in New York’s MoMA, London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, and others around the world.
- This video shows V7 Motorhead - the model on sale is the V7 Motorhead PRO which includes a Docking Station and Tools in Black/Chrome colour.
The Fine Print
Delivery: Free. Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by electricswarehouse, checked on 01/06/2018.
Warranty: 24 months.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.