Using injections into eight strategic points on the face, doctors aim to smoothen and polish the nasolabial and perioral areas
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: eight-point lift with consultation
- The eight-point lift is an advanced method of facial contouring that refers to four injection sites for enhancing midface volume loss including cheek descent and deflation, and four injection sites in the lower face for polishing and smoothing creases and lines and shadows in the mid and lower face
- After cleansing the skin, the doctor will inject small amounts of dermal filler to eight strategic points on the face
- Treatment length: 45 minutes
- The results will be instantly visible and will settle down a little over 2-3 days
- Full refund if found unsuitable
*What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
*How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
*What areas can be treated?
Mid and lower face.
*What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New customers only. Booking required, please call 02039650299; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Consultation required; full refund if found unsuitable. Patients are encouraged to seek independent medical advice before treatment. Free consultation included. The 8 point lift does not include lips and eyelids injections. Following the treatment there may be minimal redness. Bruising is uncommon. There is no downtime and clients continue with their normal day. Valid Mon-Sat 10am-7pm. Valid for option purchased only.
About Elite Skin
Located just a short stroll from Paddington tube and train stations, Elite Skin offers a range of aesthetic treatments that aim to help customers address matters of beauty and confidence. Focusing on accentuating the natural beauty and taking a variety of lifestyle factors into consideration, the facility sets out to add a personal touch to the services. The clinic uses an array of advanced technologies, enabling therapies such as laser hair removal and PRP. The team speak English, Arabic, Russian and German.