Customers can take advantage of up to eight laser hair removal sessions designed to reduce unwanted hair from areas such as the chin or back
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included: three, six or eight sessions of Soprano laser hair removal on a choice of areas, depending on the option purchased
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
Small areas: eyebrow | lip and chin | fingers | toes | earlobes | nose
Medium areas: bikini | perianal | underarms | nipples | hands and fingers | feet and toes | half-neck, front or back | sideburns | jawline | forehead | cheeks | naval line | pubis line
Large areas: half-leg | Brazilian | Hollywood | buttocks | full face | extended bikini | half-back | chest | lower face for women | upper face for women | beard for men
- Expires 4 months after purchase.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts.
- New customers only.
- Booking required, please call 02039650299; provide Groupon security code. Present Groupon on arrival.
- Same day appointments accepted.
- 48-hour cancellation policy.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for people with skin infections, cancer or on medication; please enquire at the time of booking.
- 1st session must be complete within 4 months of purchase.
- A gap of 3-4 weeks is recommended after tanning of any kind before a treatment.
- Customers with sensitive skin may wish to discuss at consultation.
- No open cuts or contagious skin complaints.
- Must shave chosen area day before treatment, if this is not done treatment cannot be completed and the session will be forfeited.
- Remove all nail polish prior to appointment for treatments on hands and fingers.
- The use of fake tan must be discontinued at least 1 week before any treatment.
- A gap of 2 weeks is recommended after tanning of any kind before a treatment.
- Customers should avoid sun exposure completely for 48 hours before and after treatment and use high factor SPF throughout the course of the treatment.
- GMC: 7021759.
- Valid Mon-Sat 10am-7pm.
- Valid for option purchased only.
About Elite Skin
Located just a short stroll from Paddington tube and train stations, Elite Skin offers a range of aesthetic treatments that aim to help customers address matters of beauty and confidence. Focusing on accentuating the natural beauty and taking a variety of lifestyle factors into consideration, the facility sets out to add a personal touch to the services. The clinic uses an array of advanced technologies, enabling therapies such as laser hair removal and PRP. The team speak English, Arabic, Russian and German.