A technician can help customers get rid of unwanted tattoos over the course of three sessions at this Cirencester salon
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- £39 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal on a small area (57% off)
- £59 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal on a medium area (61% off)
- £79 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal on a large area (71% off)
What does laser tattoo removal involve?
Lasers are used to fade unwanted tattoos, breaking down colours by reacting with ink pigments. Additional sessions may be needed depending on the size and colour of the tattoo in question, with bright colours and UV inks requiring more attention than darker ones.
What area can be treated?
- Small areas - covering a maximum area of 2cm x 2cm
- Medium areas - covering a maximum area of 5cm x 5cm
- Large areas - covering a maximum area of 10cm x 10cm
How can people prepare?
Clients should shave the area beforehand and, if possible. After each session, aftercare includes applying an ice compress to the skin, and avoiding the sun and tanning beds.
Need To Know
About Everlasting Impressions
The team at Everlasting Impressions specialise in piercing and tattooing. They also offer an array of treatments harnessing the power of the Nd:YAG laser, which can help target thread veins, birthmarks and freckles. Laser tattoo removal procedures and body piercing are also available.