Natural features can be enhanced thanks to a dermal filler package, designed to tighten and revitalise the skin on a range of areas
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- £269 for an eight-point face treatment with 2ml of dermal filler (62% off)
What is a dermal filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. The treatment will target the cheeks, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, pre-jowl area, jawline and the lower cheeks. In total, customers will receive 2ml of filler. Please contact the merchant for further details.
What areas are included?
- Areas 1 and 2 - cheekbone and structure: a small amount of volume in the area enhances the cheekbones and often helps to lift the nasolabial folds.
- Area 3 - midface: Significant hollows may need an additional product with a softer, more flexible dermal filler; this will be determined by the therapist.
- Area 4 - nasolabial fold: since this area often deepens with age, adding some volume here can help give a more youthful appearance.
- Area 5 - marionette lines and mouth corners: using dermal filler in this area can reduce the appearance of a so-called down frown.
- Area 6 - pre-jowl area: loss of volume in the jaw, cheek and chin area can all contribute to jowl formation, so replacing volume in the hollow along the jawline can all help to reduce or improve jowls.
- Area 7 - jawline: a subtle enhancement of the angle of the jaw. Significant loss of volume in this area may require more product and different techniques to get the best results; this will be determined by the therapist.
- Area 8 - lower cheek volume: treating this area with filler can help with improving the natural curve and structure of the cheek.
About Face Aesthetic Clinic
An experienced team invite the beauty buffs of Solihull to Face Aesthetic Clinic, where the outside look is the focus of most treatments. Natural features can be revitalised with dermal fillers and peels, while the resident acupuncture specialist works on reducing tension in the tissues. Other services to help with that include a variety of massages and aromatherapy. The clinic also offers colonic hydrotherapy and ear wax removal.