Customers can use the collection and delivery service to have their car taken to a interim, full, or major service, or MOT test
About This Deal
Choose from the Following Options
- £15 for a MOT test with car collection and delivery (64% off)
- 6-month 40-point interim service with car collection and delivery for: a small (£49.50), medium (£59.50) or large (£74.50) engine car (50% off)
- Annual 69-point full service with car collection and delivery for: a small (£84.50), medium (£94.50) or large (£109.50) engine car (50% off)
- 24-month 71-point major service with car collection and delivery for: a small (£117.50), medium (£125) or large (£140) engine car (50% off)
All deal options include complimentary pick-up and drop-off of the car at chosen time and location
The car will be picked up at the most suitable time and taken to a certified garage. Then after the MOT or service has been carried out customer will be called to arrange a convenient time and location to drop the car back off.
- Engine sizes: small engine - any vehicle up to 1.3l | medium engine - any vehicle between 1.3l and 2.2l | large engine - over 2.2l
- Includes car collection and delivery within specified postcode areas of: Manchester (M1 to M9)
Need To Know
Aiming to liberate the customers from the inconvenience of maintaining their cars, Fixter offers car collection and delivery along with a network of partner garages ready to provide all the necessary services. An experienced driver will pick the client's car from their home or work and complete a short inspection before taking it to the garage. After the work is finished, a Fixter's technician will make sure the garage completed all the necessary maintenance and when the car is ready a driver will bring it back to the owner.