What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a standard double/twin room or for two adults and 1 child (up to 16ys old)/1 dog in a family room, as per the option chosen
- £69 for 1 night in standard double or twin room
- £119 for 2 nights in standard double or twin room
£169 for 3 nights in standard double or twin room
- £79 for 1 night in family room
- £139 for 2 nights in family room
- £199 for 3 nights in family room
- Valid from 1 Oct 2021 until 31 Mar 2022
- £10 per night supplement applies on Fri and Sat, payable to the hotel directly
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Located just a 10-minute drive from the Eden Project, and close to many of the county’s other top attractions, a short journey is all that will come between the guest and a memorable time in spectacular Cornwall on a stay in Best Western Fowey Valley hotel.
With superfast Wi-Fi, all of the 38 bright and airy en suite rooms offer a 32-inch flat-screen TV, hairdryer, and tea/coffee-making facilities. Why not upgrade to Deluxe with a king-size bed, coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers.
The onsite Conservatory Restaurant offers Cornish produce, while the Lounge Bar provides locally produced alcohol and a well-stocked wine list.
With complimentary onsite parking and a heated outdoor pool (closed 31 Oct till 1 Apr), the accommodation will perfectly suit children, dogs and grown-ups.
Groupon’s Guide To Cornwall
From Bude to Land’s End, Cornwall encompasses everything from chocolate-box villages to vast Atlantic coastlines and vibrant surfing hubs. As residents are rarely more than a half-hour drive from the sea, there’s no surprise it plays a huge part to Cornish life, with busy harbours and Michelin star seafood restaurants allowing fish to go from boat to plate in 24 hours. With clubs, bars, and extreme sports, Newquay has plenty for a youthful crowd, while family-friendly Falmouth has more sheltered beaches and all-ages day outs such as the National Maritime Museum.
Away from beach life, grown-up St Ives is an established arts centre, home to the Tate St Ives, Barbara Hepworth’s garden and a wealth of independent galleries. Inland a little, the Eden Project’s greenhouse biomes create spectacular tropical environs and an otherworldly, space-age feel. Visitors can also buy into the local legends on Bodmin Moor or hike along the rugged landscape to catch a glimpse of the fabled beast.
- Heated outdoor pool (closed 31 Oct till 1 Apr)
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 10am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets allowed with dedicated option only; maximum of 2 dogs; an extra dog at £15 per night payable to the hotel
- Complimentary parking
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid from 1 Oct 2021 to 31 Mar 2022. Excluded dates/periods: Dec 24/25/26 and 31 Dec 2021; 1 Jan, 14 Feb 2022.
£10 per night supplement on Friday and Saturday nights, paid directly to the hotel.
Price for 2 people or 2 adults and 1 child up to 16ys old, as per the option chosen.
Must book within 14 days of purchase.
Booking required by phone: 01208 872223 or by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit 5 vouchers per stay. May buy multiple vouchers as gifts.
The hotel is located in Lostwithiel, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a Double or Twin Room for two people or a Family Room for up to two adults and 1 child up to 16ys old, as per the option chosen.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.