Overlooking Newlands Valley and its surrounding peaks, the Swinside Inn is an 18th century abode perched in the heart of the Lake District. In addition to getting a taste of the British countryside and experiencing a wide range of outdoor opportunities, tourists can also visit local attractions, such as the Keswick Museum and Art Gallery, a 10-minute drive away.
• Guests are welcomed to bright en suite rooms with large beds and rustic wooden furnishings, some featuring great views over the surrounding area.
• The inn invites visitors to sample tempting dishes of fresh produce from a seasonal menu, all served in a classic pub ambient warmed by open log fires.
• Climbers can enjoy a variety of tipples ranging from real ales and lagers to spirits or liqueurs in the traditional Refuge Bar or in the beer garden on warmer days.
• Nature enthusiasts can take advantage of countless walking possibilities such as Cat Bells, Hindscarth, Dale Head or the Barrow, or while the hours away sightseeing some of the National Park's hidden valleys, waterfalls and woodlands.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double room with breakfast and a glass of wine on arrival
Option 1: standard
• £89 for 2 nights arriving between 25 January and 14 April 2014 (Up to 44% off)
Option 2: with two-course dinner
• £105 for 2 nights arriving between 25 January and 14 April 2014 (Up to 48% off)
• £139 for 3 nights arriving between 25 January and 13 April 2014 (Up to 46% off)
• £165 for 4 nights arriving between 25 January and 12 April 2014 (Up to 48% off)
• £199 for 5 nights arriving between 25 January and 11 April 2014 (Up to 47% off)
• Check-in from 2pm; late check-out by midday.
• Pets permitted for £5 per night per pet supplement.
Swinside Inn has an average score of 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has also won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Visitors praised the location, food quality and clean rooms.
Details verified 16/01/14. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.