Guests can savour French haute cuisine with a choice of dishes such as sea bream and mushroom risotto at this Michelin-starred restaurant
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: French haute cuisine
- What’s included: two-course lunch or three-course dinner and a glass of Bellini per person
- Lunch available Monday–Wednesday midday–2 p.m., Thursday–Saturday midday–2.30 p.m., Sunday midday–3 p.m.
- Dinner available Monday–Wednesday 6 p.m.–9.30 p.m., Thursday–Saturday 9 p.m.–10.30 p.m., Sunday 6 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Not available 1–31 December, 13–15 February and 22 March
Menu Du Chef
- Starters include: velouté of Ironbark pumpkin, Lyonnaise onion and fromage blanc | smoked salmon &and cream cheese compression, cucumber and elderflower | terrine of Highland game, burnt orange and granola
- Mains include: risotto of wild mushrooms, soft herbs and parmesan | roast supreme of pheasant, salsify, sprout tops and red cabbage purée | seared sea bream, coco beans, gnocchi and pumpkin
- Desserts include: poached pears, frangipane, almonds and blackberry sorbet | Valrhona chocolate ganache, chocolate sponge and orange | Fourme d’Ambert and pickled walnut purée, grapes and celery
Need To Know
About Galvin La Chapelle
Housed within a Grade II listed building, right by Liverpool Street train station, Galvin La Chapelle earned its first Michelin star in 2011. The eatery serves a menu of modern French cuisine, prepared under the supervision of chef Jeff Galvin, across a spacious dining area and an exclusive gallery, both boasting large tables and high-end décor. There is also an extensive wine list and a lush garden.