What You'll Get
- One, two or four tickets to Open Garden Squares Weekend
- When: 9 and 10 June 2018
- Where: various localities around London, see the full list of locations
- £7.50 for one (1) adult ticket (up to 50% off)
- £11.50 for one (1) adult and one (1) young person ticket (up to 50% off)
- £15 for two (2) adult tickets (up to 50% off)
- £23 for a family ticket for two (2) adults and two (2) young people (up to 50% off)
Open Garden Squares Weekend
Step outside the guidebooks and discover gardens tucked away on rooftops, in allotments and behind schools, shops, institutions and cafes. On the weekend of 9 - 10 June private gardens of historic buildings and institutions will also be open to visitors. The ticket entitles the bearer to visit approximately 200 gardens. Their full list is available here.
The Fine Print
Valid 9-10 Jun 2018 only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2, or 4 people. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Young person ticket valid for customers aged 12-18. Under 12s enter for free; to guarantee entry for a child, booking a free ticket on organiser's website is recommended. A guidebook can be collected in the gardens over the weekend by showing the ticket. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase. May redeem at Duck Island Cottage, St. James Park, London, SW1A 2BJ or redeem at the first garden visit.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 23 May 2018.