- One (1) ticket to a choice Orchestra of St John’s concerts
- Where: Dorchester Abbey, High Street, Dorchester | St John’s Smith Square, London
- Door time: customers are asked to arrive at least 40 minutes prior to the show time
Concerts at Dorchester Abbey:
- Carmina Burana: 16 September, 7.30 p.m.
- Beethoven and Bruch: 21 October, 7.30 p.m.
- Handel’s Messiah: 9 December, 7.30 p.m.
- Strauss New Year’s Gala: 31 December, 7 p.m.
Concerts at St John’s Smith Square:
- Handel’s Messiah: 8 December, 7.30 p.m.
- Strauss New Year’s Gala: 31 December, 2 p.m.
Orchestra of St John’s
Founded nearly 50 years back by conductor John Lubbock, Orchestra of St John’s boasts some of the country’s most talented musicians. The orchestra performed all over the world, including concerts at New York’s Carnegie Hall, the Berlin Philharmonic Hall and London’s Royal Albert Hall with the world-famous soloists such as Dame Felicity Lott, Sir James Galway, John Lill, Dame Janet Baker, Tasmin Little, Stephen Isserlis, and more. As well as performing at the venues and festivals all over the UK, they appear regularly at St John’s Smith Square in London and their own music festival Music in the Abbey at Dorchester.