Logical puzzle enthusiasts can test their mettle escaping a prison or bunker during this escape-room challenge
What You'll Get
Choose from 3 Options
- £21 for One ticket for either Prision Break or Chain reaction
- £27 for Two tickets for either Prision Break or Chain reaction (41% off)
£31 for Three tickets for either Prision Break or Chain reaction (55% off)
- Choose between two scenarios:
- Prison Break: the players wake up in jail after a particularly good party and seek to break free
- Chain Reaction: escape a bunker before radiation from a nearby nuclear disaster reaches it
Each game requires a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 players
The Fine Print
Valid 5 Jan-30 Apr 2016 only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 3 people (max 5 people per game). May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required online at www.hiddenroomslondon.co.uk. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid Tue-Fri at 4pm, 5.30pm, 7pm, 8.30pm, 10pm; Sat-Sun 10am, 11.30am, 1pm. 2.30pm, 4pm, 5.30pm, 7pm, 8.30pm, 10pm. Must be 10 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Must arrive 10 minutes before your booked game time. 1 hour duration. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: *Discount applies to selected options only. Verified using our merchant's website on 11 Dec 2015.
About Hidden Rooms London
Established in 2015, Hidden Rooms London aims to provide its customers with a range of challenging activities in the form of classic escape room games. The company offers several scenarios to choose from, such as prison escape or nuclear apocalypse.