Guests can enjoy a hearty Sunday lunch, choosing from mains such as roast sirloin of beef, roast loin of pork or stuffed butternut squash
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £2 surcharge for for selection of British cheese and biscuits with fruit chutney and grapes
- Type of food: British
- What’s included: three-course Sunday lunch with spa access
- Starters available include: freshly-made soup of the day | traditional prawn cocktail topped with garlic king prawn | chicken liver pâté with toasted brioche and fruit chutney | beetroot and rocket salad served with warm walnut and goats’ cheese crouton | cantaloupe and honeydew melon rosette with forest berry and mint compote
- Mains available include: roasted sirloin of beef served with red wine jus and Yorkshire pudding | roasted loin of pork with crackling, apple sauce and red wine jus | roast corn fed chicken supreme with sage and onion stuffing and pigs in blankets | salmon fillet on crushed new potatoes, wilted spinach and lemon beurre blanc | stuffed butternut squash with spinach and feta, toasted pine nuts and Provençal sauce
- All main courses are served with a selection of seasonal vegetables
- Desserts available include: crispy glazed orange crème brûlée with chocolate and vanilla biscuit | warm apple crumble tart with vanilla ice cream | sticky toffee pudding with ice cream | baked American cheesecake with mixed berry compote
- Leisure facilities include: sauna | steam room | indoor and outdoor pool | squash courts | tennis courts | air-conditioned gym
The Fine Print
Expires 29 Feb 2020. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New customers only. Booking required by phone on 01243 558300, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour advance notice required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid on Sundays only. Excludes 8 and 15 Dec 2019. £2 surcharge for selection of British cheese and biscuits with fruit chutney and grapes. Valid for set menu only. Valid on option purchased only.
About Hilton Avisford Park, Arundel
Located a 45-minute drive from Gatwick Airport, close to local attractions such as Avisford Park and Arundel Castle, the four-star Hilton Avisford Park invites guests to unwind and enjoy a host of activities. Options include an 18-hole golf course, pools, squash courts, a steam room and gym, keeping those with fitness and leisure needs occupied. Massages and beauty treatments are also on offer. Visitors can take advantage of two dining venues, or book one of 16 meeting rooms for conferences, meetings or a wedding.