All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £24.95 for afternoon tea for two (31% off)
- £33.95 for afternoon tea with Prosecco for two (29% off)
- £49.90 for afternoon tea for four (31% off)
- £67.90 for afternoon tea with Prosecco for four (29% off)
Afternoon tea may include:
- A selection of sandwiches with fillings such as Tickler mature cheddar and chutney | egg and mayonnaise | Hilltop honey roasted ham with grain mustard, turkey and cranberry beef and horseradish | tuna and cucumber or smoked salmon and crème fraiche
- Scones served with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry or raspberry jam
- A selection of cakes, meringues, strawberry jelly or freshly made posset
- A pot of Twinning’s tea
- Optional glass of Prosecco per person
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 5 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 20 additional as gifts. Advance booking required, please call 01179251001 or book online http://bda.bookatable.com/?cid=UK-HILTONGROUPON:75695&rid=102150&pid=136456&lang=GB; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Dietary requirements must be discussed at a time of booking. Valid Mon-Fri 2pm-4:30pm and Sat-Sun 1pm-4:30pm. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's price list on 18 Jan 2019.
About Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre
Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre overlooks the 17th-century Temple Church and Gardens and is situated a short walk from the Harbourside, SS Great Britain and Cabot Circus shopping centre. Guest rooms feature contemporary decor, complimentary Wi-Fi and walk-in showers, and some benefit from views of Temple Gardens. Recess serves seasonal menus for breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon tea. The eatery boasts a heated terrace and regularly plays host to live music. The Pavilion Pantry offers a wide array of snacks and refreshments while the fitness room is home to plenty of modern gym facilities.