Patrons can enjoy a three-course lunch or dinner meal, paired with canapés and Prosecco and served at a five-star hotel
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £59.95 for a three-course meal with a glass of Prosecco and canapés for two (21% off)
£119 for a three-course meal with a glass of Prosecco and canapés for four (22% off)
- Starters include: soup of the day | goats’ cheese tortellini, basil oil | super food salad - red and white quinoa, beetroot, feta, pomegranate, broccoli | seared Loch fine scallops with caramelised celeriac, apple julienne and toasted hazelnuts
- Mains include: stuffed Cotswold chicken breast with sun blush tomatoes and brie, gratin potatoes, spinach and tarragon jus | roasted fillet of salmon with creamed leeks and new potatoes, saffron beurre blanch | mushroom ravioli with tomato cream sauce, rocket, parmesan
- Desserts include: trio of chocolate mousse with salted caramel ice cream | warm apple tart with vanilla ice cream, strawberry, short bread | exotic fruit salad including a mix of seasonal fruits, raspberry sorbet
- Sides available for a £3.75 surcharge include: baby spinach | seasonal vegetables | new potatoes | mixed salad | mashed potatoes
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Must present printed Groupon upon arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Limit 4 people per booking. 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added. Valid Mon-Sun midday-2pm with last booking at 1.30pm and 5.30pm-10pm with last booking at 9pm. Eat-in only. Valid on option purchased only.
About 5* The Bentley Hotel, South Kensington
The five-star Bentley Hotel sits a stone's throw away from South Kensington and Gloucester Road tube stations. The spa and gym offer guests a corner of tranquillity against the hustle and bustle of the city, while the cocktail bar brings a touch of sweet sophistication to evenings. The restaurant offers creative, seasonal fare, as well as afternoon tea and grazing menus. Weddings, conferences and other special events are held in four distinct function rooms.