What You'll Get
Honing skills to bring images into focus, this 18-module certified course takes budding photographers through an array of basic and advanced techniques. Modules juxtapose shooting skills with editing tips, and cover everything from shutter speed and aperture to digital post processing and advanced photographic editing, including 20 Photoshop video tutorials and more than 80 hours of step-by-step online photography training. An online forum and chat wall offer the chance to interact with 70,000+ other students, while an interactive private student gallery allows for a review of images taken. The course also includes one-on-one assignment critiques from one of the professional photography tutors. A certificate will be issued upon successful completion and photographers will have unlimited life-time access to the learning portal.
Full list of the modules please find here
- Module 1: Introduction to photography
- Module 2: The world of digital photography
- Module 3: Photography types and categories
- Module 4: Shutter speed explained
- Module 5: Aperture explained
- Module 6: Basic composition
- Module 7: Advanced composition
- Module 8: A detailed look at light
- Module 9: Photographing in black and white
- Module 10: Shooting travel
- Module 11: Landscape, seascape, cloudscape
- Module 12: Effective portrait photography
- Module 13: Creative photography
- Module 14: Tricks, techniques, special effects
- Module 15: Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Module 16: Developing photographic diaries
- Module 17: Advanced photographic editing (part 1)
- Module 18: Advanced photographic editing (part 2)
- Internet connection with 2mb+
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 28 Feb 2018. Course content available for lifetime from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.iphotographycourse.com/voucher . No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 24 Feb 2016.