Customers can study everything from organisational influences to project quality management; content accessible for 12 months
What You'll Get
The syllabus includes:
- Organisational influences and project life cycle
- Project management process
- Project integration management
- Project scope management
- Project time management
- Project cost management
- Project quality management
- Project human resource management
- Project communications management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
- Project stakeholder management
- Professional responsibility
- Preparing for exam
See the full syllabus.
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of project management or qualify participants to practise professionally.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.itcareersonline.com/redeem/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. No certificate included.
About IT Careers Online
Offering over 200 online courses designed to boost career opportunities, IT Careers Online aims to help learners gain a foothold in a wide range of IT tools. Their courses feature instructor-led lectures, visual demonstrations and flashcards, all designed to help systematise the knowledge gained throughout course modules. The offer includes tuition on everything from programming and web development to social media and marketing.