All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 2 days ago
· Reviewed 3 days ago
· Reviewed 4 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £22 for a two-course meal from the set menu for two
- £44 for a two-course meal from the set menu for four
Set Menu includes
- Tuscan Pâté: chicken liver and Vin Santo pâté, ciabatta and sweet balsamic onions
- Crispy squid: buttermilk batter squid with garlic and lemon mayo
- Truffle tagliatelle: pasta with truffle cream, Umbrian truffle and nutmeg
- Italian nachos: fried four-cheese ravioli with arrabbiata sauce
- Tomato bruschetta: slow-roasted tomatoes with garlic and oregano, buffalo mozzarella and basil
- Soup of the day: with extra virgin olive oil and rosemary focaccia
- Smoked salmon spaghetti: Suffolk hot-smoked salmon in a creamy lemon sauce with courgette and parsley
- Carbonara: smoky pancetta, pecorino, cracked pepper and parmesan
- Buttermilk-fried chicken burger: Calabrian chilli mayonnaise, fontal cheese, beef tomato, rocket and chips; £2 supplement
- Genovese pesto tagliatelle: herby almond pesto, cherry tomatoes, parmesan and extra virgin olive oil
- Ji Caesar salad gem lettuce, shredded kale, roasted croutons, crispy smoked pancetta and parmesan
- Jamie’s steak Tagliata: Dedham vale bavette steak with rocket, slow-roasted tomatoes and parmesan
- Tagliatelle Bolognese: Rich pork and beef ragù with red wine and parmesan
- Chocolate brownie: chocolate sauce, salted caramel popcorn gelato and caramelised popcorn
- Affogato: vanilla ice cream with a shot of piping hot espresso
- Berry Meringue: vanilla gelato, blueberry sauce and fresh berries
- lemon sorbet: three scoops of refreshing citrus sorbet
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Oct 2018. Excludes bank holidays.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Maximum party size is 6.
Booking: No booking required. To avoid disappointment, please book via https://www.jamieoliver.com/italian/; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Fri and Sun normal opening hours. Valid Sat 3pm-6pm. Must be 18 or older. Choice of starter and main or main and dessert. Menu items are seasonal and subject to availability. New customers only. £2 surcharge for chicken burger. £5 surcharge for a glass of Prosecco. Excludes Gatwick and Threadneedle Street. Discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the total amount will be added to the bill on table of 6 adults and more. Valid for option purchased only.
About Jamie's Italian
The story of Jamie's Italian began when Jamie Oliver, supported by his Italian mentor, chef Gennaro Contaldo, opened the first restaurant in Oxford in 2008. The kitchen's experienced chefs are committed to bringing a piece of Italy to customers all over the UK, with a menu combining traditional recipes and quality ingredients with innovative ideas and Jamie's signature twist. Guests can savour an array of dishes, including freshly made pasta, as well as steaks, pizzas and salads that can be complemented with a fine selection of wine and cocktails.