Street food lovers can tuck into this traditional Egyptian meal based on rice, lentils and chickpeas, valid at three locations
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- £5.50 for a regular koshari and soft drink for one, St Martin’s Lane or South Kensington (21% off)
- £10.50 for a regular koshari and soft drink for two, St Martin’s Lane or South Kensington (25% off)
- £6.25 for a large koshari and soft drink for one, St Martin’s Lane or South Kensington (22% off)
- £12 for a large koshari and soft drink for two, St Martin’s Lane or South Kensington (25% off)
- £3.75 for a regular koshari for one, Borough Market (25% off)
- £7.25 for a regular koshari for two, Borough Market (28% off)
- £4.75 for a koshari combo for one, Borough Market (27% off)
- £8.25 for a koshari combo for two, Borough Market (37% off)
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. Excludes bank holidays. New customers only. Must be 18 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for option purchased only. Excludes juices. Valid: St Martin's Lane, Mon-Sat 11.30am-9.30pm, Sun noon-8pm; South Kensington, Mon-Sat 11.30am-9.30pm; Borough Market Mon-Thu 10am-5pm, Fri 10am-5.30pm, Sat 9am-5pm. Valid for soft drinks up to the value of £1.70. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Verified using our merchant's price list on 18 Sep 2017.
About Koshari Street
Koshari Street puts an emphasis on well-sourced, healthy ingredients, boasting visits from both Time Out and The Guardian under their belts. They are transparent about the artisanal merchants from which they source their produce, including a Sicilian olive oil farm for rices and pulses.