What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £29 for a Michelin-starred three-course lunch and a glass of brut for one
- £58 for a Michelin-starred three-course lunch and a glass of brut for two
- £116 for a Michelin-starred three-course lunch and a glass of brut for four
- £34.50 for a Michelin-starred three-course dinner and aperitif for one
- £69 for a Michelin-starred three-course dinner and aperitif for two
- £138 for a Michelin-starred three-course dinner and aperitif for four
Starters may include rabbit and pig`s head ballotine with lemon gel and fennel salad | golden and ruby beetroot with walnuts, goats’ curd and raspberry dressing | vichyssoise with salt cod brandade and crème fraîche
Mains may include: linguine of Mousseron and wild garlic | poached fillet of Brixham plaice with basil gnocchi au pistou | roasted tranche of calves liver with rosemary lardo, girolles and pomme mousseline
Desserts may include: poached strawberries with oat biscuit and whipped cheesecake | apricot and almond cake with rosemary custard and apricot sorbet | Morbier cheese with poached pear and walnuts
- See full menu
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Sep 2017. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 020 7299 0400 at least 24 hours in advance; quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for option purchased only. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Maximum booking size is 6. Discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to the bill. Valid for lunch Mon-Sun noon-2.30pm; for dinner Mon-Fri 6pm-10.30pm, Sat 9.30pm-10.30pm, Sun 6pm-9.30pm.
About La Chapelle
Housed within a Grade II listed building, right by Liverpool Street train station, La Chapelle earned its first Michelin star in 2010, just one year after the restaurant's launch. The eatery serves a menu of modern French cuisine, prepared under the supervision of chef Jeff Galvin, across a spacious dining area and an exclusive gallery, both boasting large tables, comfortable chairs and high-end décor. There is also an extensive wine list, and a garden.