A professional laboratory uses modern diagnostic technologies to analyse blood samples and generate a dietary report
What You'll Get
- Diagnostic technologies can be used to analyse a blood sample and generate a comprehensive report
- Easy-to-administer kits come with a step-by-step video guide
- Test kit will arrive by first class post
- Delivery included
- A prepaid return envelope is included
Results will be sent by email in 10-14 days
- The test analyses up to 120 food and drink items (IgE & lgG4)
- Visit the website to learn more
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 28 Feb 2020.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Redemption required online on https://lifelabtesting.com/product/complete-body-test/, provide Groupon codes. Delivery: please allow 10-14 days for the results.
Restrictions: New customers only. Must be 6 or older. No cancellations. The test does not make a medical diagnosis nor is it a substitute for health or medical advice. Customers with a medical condition should seek a qualified healthcare practitioner. Results will be sent by email in PDF Format and are free to download.
About Lifelab Testing
Lifelab Testing offers blood testing kits for home use, providing customers with comprehensive intolerance and food sensitivity results. Using IgE blood tests, the company produces bespoke reports containing nutritional dos and don'ts.