Learn how to make organic beauty products, such as lip balm, lip scrub, body scrub, hair spray and body butter, during a three-hour workshop
About This Deal
- What’s included: three-hour course about making popular beauty products at home
- Example of products made:
- Coconut and honey lip balm
- Mint lip scrub
- Lemon, honey and ginger body exfoliator
- Rose and coconut body moisturiser
- Hair spray
- All equipment and ingredients provided
- Result of the workshop can be taken home afterwards
- Snacks and drinks provided throughout
- Must be 8 or older and accompanied by an adult if younger than 18 years old
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Must be 8 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Equipment provided. New customers only. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Based on £110 per person.
About Midas Touch Crafts
Established in 2012, Midas Touch Crafts seeks to help customers hone or discover their homemaking touch in a variety of crafting workshops. These are held in locations near London Bridge and in Croydon, with e-learning options also available. Participants can learn skills from flower arranging to candle or soap making and pottery. Tutors can be hired for occasions such as hen or wedding parties and are especially keen to run events for children.