The complete beauty online course includes crucial information about make-up artistry, waxing, nail technology and hair styling
About This Deal
- What’s included: the complete beauty online course package, including make-up artistry, waxing, nail technology and hair styling
Chosen course modules:
- What is Beauty and Makeup Artistry?
- History of Makeup
- Makeup and feminists
- Role of a Beauty Makeup Artist
- Skin Anatomy and Skin Care
- Tools Used by a Makeup Artist
- Working with Makeup Artist Brushes
- A more detailed account of how to use makeup artist brushes
- Identify what qualities to look for in brushes
- Know the importance of density, length and shape of the brush
- Tips for effective application
- Introduction to Waxing and Hair Removal
- What is hair?
- Causes of unwanted hair
- Benefits of waxing
- Anatomy and Physiology Relating to this Treatment
- Introduction to Nail Technology
- Anatomy of the Skin
- About skin layers and their roles
- What the Epidermis is
- About the Dermis and the important role it plays
- What to do in the event the skin layer gets broken while treatment is being carried out
- CPD Certified
Please see full course details here.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact/.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.