This course is sectioned into 21 modules to help learners obtain the attributes to become an efficient personal assistant and secretary
What You'll Get
- £29 for a level 3 admin, PA and secretarial online course (71% off)
- Module 1: Introduction to the PA course
- Module 2: Diary management
- Module 3: Business letter writing
- Module 4: Composing faxes, memorandums and emails
- Module 5: Telephone skills as a PA
- Module 6: Hotel and travel arrangements
- Module 7: Filing systems
- Module 8: Time management skills
- Module 9: Invoicing and petty cash
- Module 10: Customer care
- Module 11: Customer complaints management
- Module 12: Work planning
- Module 13: Document presentation and proofreading
- Module 14: Confidence building module
- Module 15: Typing and audio skills to proficient level or further
- Module 16: How to organise effective meetings
- Module 17: How to use Microsoft Outlook
- Module 18: How to use Excel - the basics
- Module 19: How to use PowerPoint - the basics
- Module 20: Word processing with Microsoft Word
- Module 21: Customer communication and reception skills
See the full course deails.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Mar 2021. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer service and technical support opening times: Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.