Travellers can relax in an airport lounge and take advantage of a selection of hot and cold dishes, plus wine, beer and spirits
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £20 for entry to No1 Lounges for one; Birmingham, Edinburgh (29% off)
- £40 for entry to No1 Lounges for two; Birmingham, Edinburgh (29% off)
- £22.50 for entry to No1 Lounges for one; Heathrow, Gatwick (up to 34% off)
- £45 for entry to No1 Lounges for two; Heathrow, Gatwick (up to 34% off)
- £28 for entry to Clubrooms for one; Gatwick, Birmingham (up to 26% off)
- £56 for entry to Clubrooms for two; Gatwick, Birmingham (up to 26% off)
No1 Lounges entry includes: fully tended bars | seasonal fresh food | self-service food from pantry table | hot dish from the kitchen | selection of drinks from the bar
Clubroom entry includes: hosted table service | hot seasonal dishes freshly prepared | cold dishes | beers | champagne | wines | spirits | tranquil space to relax
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Aug 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy multiple vouchers as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required, please visit http://no1lounges.com/groupon; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellations or amendments once booked.
Restrictions: Must be 12 or older to enter Clubroom. Under 2s are free of charge at No1 Lounges. Each booking is for the 3-hour slot prior to departure time. Maximum group size is 8. Lounge entry is subject to No1 Lounges terms and conditions, available at https://no1lounges.com Menu items are subject to change. Valid for option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 28 Feb 2019.
About No1 Lounges and Clubrooms
No1 Lounges offer a place for travellers to rest between their flights or when waiting for a departure. The standard offer includes cold and hot food, bar service and space designed to help unwind before the journey. More demanding passengers can choose to visit Clubrooms which offer hosted table service, a selection of beers, wines and spirits, and a place for a group to meet on a business trip.