Pick up a one-litre tub of handmade gelato that has been featured by the BBC and Gordon Ramsay; available at five locations
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- £9.99 for a one-litre Italian ice cream tub for takeaway in South Kensington (46% off)
- £9.99 for a one-litre Italian ice cream tub for takeaway in Battersea (46% off)
- £9.99 for a one-litre Italian ice cream tub for takeaway in Hampstead (46% off)
- £9.99 for a one-litre Italian ice cream tub for takeaway in East Dulwich (46% off)
£9.99 for a one-litre Italian ice cream tub for takeaway in Chiswick (46% off)
500 litres of ice cream is available at each store on each day. Customers may choose from any flavour in their chosen store that day.
- Suitable for vegetarians. Dairy-free and gluten-free options available.
The Fine Print
Valid 2 Jan - 28 Feb 2019. Valid for the location specified on the deal only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 24 additional as gifts. No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. Collection only. Valid Mon-Thur 10am-11pm, Fri-Sat 10am-midday, Sun 10am-11pm. Valid for option purchased only.
About Oddono's Gelati Italiani
Oddono’s Gelati Italiani set up their first shop in Bute Street back in 2004. Its founder, Christian Oddono, was inspired by his grandmother's homemade gelato recipes and resolved to bring it to London. Their gelato is made from scratch every day, with each ingredient added individually. These include vanilla pods from Madagascar, Alphonso mango from India, pistachios from Sicily and hazelnuts from Piedmont. To date, they've created over 130 flavours in their 5 stores across London and garnered attention from The Great Taste Awards.