Groups of up to eight can get together for a three-course meal that can feature mains such as braised blade of beef or pan-fried red mullet
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: French
- What’s included: three-course meal for eight
- Starters available include: goats’ cheese nougat with stewed rhubarb, bok choy and shallot crisps | duck liver pâté with cherries, blood orange jelly and sourdough toasts | king prawn and lemongrass Thai cake with spiced curry aioli and coriander cress | oxtail croquettes with smoked bacon, chard and beetroot | fermented heritage tomato tart with vegan feta, fresh basil pesto and olive crumb
- Main courses available include: braised blade of beef with wild mushroom duxelle, thyme baked radishes, bone marrow pomme purée and veal demi glace reduction | Scottish venison tenderloin with sweet and sour blackberry sauce, caramelised kohlrabi batons, sweet potato purée and buttered nobby greens | honey-glazed Gressingham duck breast with orange, pomegranate, cherries, pak choi and salsify | wild forest mushroom en croute with sweet onion purée, caramelised shallots, portobello mushroom and crispy kale | pan-fried red mullet with lobster beignet, basil, olive and tomato potatoes, sauce antiboise and olive crumb
- Desserts available include: Madagascan vanilla panna cotta with white chocolate and a fudge cookie | warm praline brownie with passion fruit curd and balsamic candied pistachios | salted caramel profiteroles with toffee ice cream and butterscotch | blackcurrant sorbet with goats’ cheese mousse and apple crisps | French cheese selection with homemade chutney and biscuits
- Vegetarian and vegan options available
- See the full main menu
- See the full dessert menu
- Valid 7 days a week
- Lunch is served midday-1.30 p.m.
- Dinner is served 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Up to six additional guests can be added for a £30 surcharge per person, payable on the day. £7.50 per person surcharge for 12oz fillet steak. £5 per person surcharge for Chateaubriand to share between pairs. £2 per person surcharge for assiette gourmand to share between pairs.
About Paris Bar and Restaurant
Paris Restaurant is a contemporary bar and restaurant establishment from the people behind Petit Paris, located opposite to the Pitcher and Piano in Nottingham's historical Lace Market quarter. Customers can have lunch or dinner of French haute cuisine in a tree-lined dining room inspired by the courtyards of Paris. The three main cocktail lounges serve imaginative cocktails as well as an extensive wine selection.