All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 5 July 2018
What You'll Get
- £2385 for a wedding package with a three-course breakfast for 50 guest (60% off)
The wedding package includes:
- Function room hire
- Three-course wedding breakfast
- Reception drinks of Buck’s Fizz or orange juice
- A glass of sparkling wine for the toast
- Evening buffet
- Use of the cake stand and knife
- White linen cloths and napkins
- Four poster room or next available for the night of the wedding for the newlyweds
- Classic room for the bride the night before the wedding
- Red carpet hire
The three-course wedding breakfast:
- Starters include: trio of seasonal melon, feta, and honey with cracked black pepper | chicken liver parfait with grape chutney and toasted brioche | leek and potato soup
- Mains may include: poached salmon with chargrilled asparagus, Hollandaise sauce, wild rocket and buttered new potatoes | roasted chicken breast with sage stuffing, duck fat roast potatoes and roasting jus | chargrilled pork loin steak with apple mash, apple sauce and a grain mustard jus | gorgonzola ravioli with walnut oil and sherry vinegar dressing
- Desserts include: lemon tart with vanilla mascarpone | dark chocolate mousse with amaretti cookies | sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream
- Evening buffet includes bacon rolls and chips
The Fine Print
Valid 4 Jan 2017-29 Apr 2018. Limit 1 per wedding, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Provisional booking required by phone on 01453 794950, provide Groupon codes. Must confirm within 10 days of purchase. Present printed Groupon on arrival. No cancellations. Non-transferable. Package cost is a set price and will not be reduced if any element is not required. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Not valid for weddings that have already been booked. Valid Mon-Thu Jan 2017-Oct 2017, Mon-Sun in Nov 2017 and Jan 2018, limited availability in Dec 2017, Jan 2018. £55 surcharge for each additional day guest, £17 for each additional evening guest. Fridays are available subject to availability with a surcharge of £500. Maximum 120-day guests and 150 evening guests. New customers only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The menu is subject to change. Verified using our merchant's brochure on 3 Dec 2016.
About Stonehouse Court Hotel
A 17th-century manor in the centre of the sweeping Cotswolds, Stonehouse Court Hotel is a hotel and wedding venue with six acres of verdant grounds. The hotel’s ivy-crept walls overlook the Stroud Valley, and its restaurant keeps things close to home with locally sourced and seasonal ingredients whenever possible. Some of the traditionally furnished rooms feature four-poster beds or scenic views. For weddings, parties and corporate events, the Caroline Suite tends to events of varying sizes with its own bar, lounge area and windows to the gardens.