Aspiring dancers can learn the art of Argentine tango with three or six group classes at a choice of three London locations
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- £15 for three beginners’ tango group classes (58% off)
- £29 for six beginners’ tango group classes (up to 53% off)
When and where:
- 20 Phoenix Road, Euston: Mondays, 7 p.m.–8 p.m.
- 24 Exmouth Market, Angel/Farringdon: Tuesdays, 7.30 p.m.–8.30 p.m.
- 31 Oval road, Camden: Wednesdays 7.40 pm - 8.40 pm.
Need To Know
About Tango Fever
Tango Fever Tango Fever was created by Rene Hellemons and Hiba Faisal, who both have a background in ballroom and Latin dancing, but have specialized in Argentine tango. They can boast on more than 25 years of dancing and teaching experience. They cater for beginners with group classes and private lessons, which take place at venues around London.