This online course is designed to help future English tutors develop their teaching skills necessary to understand the students’ needs
What You'll Get
- What’s included: support of a professional tutor | three certificates | job and CV assistance in countries such as China, Japan, Russia, Indonesia, Poland and Portugal | Job and CV assistance for an online teaching position with English First
The course syllabus
TEFL Fullcircle 120 Hour Professional TEFL Course
- Module 1: Teaching and Learning Ideas
- Module 2: Teaching Skills
- Module 3: Managing the Classroom
- Module 4: Grammar Basics
- Module 5: Verb Tenses
- Module 6: Lesson Planning PPP Technique
- Module 7: Teaching Grammar with Activities
- Module 8: Teaching Vocabulary with Activities
- Module 9: Teaching Phonology with Activities
- Module 10: Productive Skills - Teaching Speaking
- Module 11: Productive Skills - Teaching Writing
- Module 12: Receptive Skills - Teaching Listening
- Module 13: Receptive Skills - Teaching Reading
- Module 14: Assessment and Learning
- Module 15: Technology in the Classroom
- Module 16: Teaching One-to-One and Business English
- Module 17: The Importance of Reflection
TEFL Fullcircle 40 Hour Professional Teaching English Online Course
- Module 1: The Approaches to Teaching English Online
- Module 2: Technology and the Tools you’ll need
- Module 3: The Key Steps for Successful Learning on all Platforms
- Module 4: Overcoming challenges for teachers
- Module 5: Tops tips for becoming an expert online teacher
Completion of this course does not result in an English teaching degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Aug 2020. Course content available for 6 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.teflfullcircle.com/buy/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Customer support available Mon-Fri 6am-6pm, email email@example.com.
About TEFL Fullcircle
Aiming to help customers to teach English as a foreign language, TEFL Fullcircle offers online courses, which will provide the necessary certification to translate fluency in English into an effective classroom instruction. Customers can choose a 120-hour TEFL course and the specialist 40-hour “Become an Online English Teacher” course for a full 160-hour certificate. Fullcircle also provides job placement assistance for students looking to test their skills in schools around the world.