Up to four can select from a list of grilled, skewered meal, including vegetarian options, served with bread and a accompaniments
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Mediterranean
- What’s included: 6 or 12 chef’s skewers | accompaniments | basket of bread
- Saturday and Sunday
- Skewers are served with salad and chili sauce
- Skewers may include: Egyprian chicken | honey-glazed chicken tikka | Greek-style lamb | Brazillian churrasco beef fillet | fish of the day | pesto paneer
- Accompaniments may include: Indo-Chinese noodle | pan-Asian style lentil | cous cous
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
About The Crooked Skewer
The Crooked Skewer is a restaurant specialising in skewered kebabs. The menu, crafted by head-chef Aminul Chouhur, is made up of dishes combining flavours of cuisines from around the world.