Up to four diners can enjoy into a two-course Sunday lunch, including roast loin of pork, roast lamb rump, fillet of salmon
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £29.95 for a two-course Sunday lunch for two (32% off)
- £57 for a two-course Sunday lunch for four (35% off)
£2 surcharge for a roast beef main.
- Starters include: soup of the day served with a warm bread roll | course cut farmhouse pâté served with onion marmalade and toasted ciabatta | crown of seasonal melon sorbet and fruit sauce | hot peppered mackerel, dressed leaves, lemon and horseradish dressing
- Mains include: roast beef with roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and horseradish sauce (£2 supplement) | roast rump of lamb on a bed of rosemary mash and mint jus | roast loin of pork with roast potatoes and a sage and onion stuffing | herb-rolled fillet of salmon with lemon scented crushed potato, braised fennel and Hollandaise sauce | roasted aubergine
filled with a mushroom and spinach risotto, served with chive scented crème fraîche
- All mains served with fresh seasonal vegetables
- Desserts include: warm chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream | New York cheesecake | warm apple pie served with custard | fresh fruit salad with pouring cream
The Fine Print
About The Glebe Hotel
The Glebe Hotel is situated amid the greenery of the village of Barford, close to Warwick and Stratford Upon Avon. The hotel is housed within a 19th-century rectory. Taken in the Conservatory Restaurant overlooking the garden, the Sunday lunch includes a seasonally-influenced table d'hote menu to tempt all tastes and palates.
The classically styled rooms feature flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi access and many other modern amenities. The Conservatory Restaurant offers a variety of meals and views of the gardens. Fitness and leisure facilities include a gym, pool, massage spa pool and Swedish-style sauna. Function rooms are equipped to host weddings, parties and meetings throughout the year.