Up to four diners can enjoy into a two-course Sunday lunch, including roast loin of pork, roast lamb rump, fillet of salmon
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- £29.95 for a two-course Sunday lunch for two (32% off)
- £57 for a two-course Sunday lunch for four (35% off)
£2 surcharge for a roast beef main.
- Starters include: soup of the day served with a warm bread roll | course cut farmhouse pâté served with onion marmalade and toasted ciabatta | crown of seasonal melon sorbet and fruit sauce | hot peppered mackerel, dressed leaves, lemon and horseradish dressing
- Mains include: roast beef with roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and horseradish sauce (£2 supplement) | roast rump of lamb on a bed of rosemary mash and mint jus | roast loin of pork with roast potatoes and a sage and onion stuffing | herb-rolled fillet of salmon with lemon scented crushed potato, braised fennel and Hollandaise sauce | roasted aubergine
filled with a mushroom and spinach risotto, served with chive scented crème fraîche
- All mains served with fresh seasonal vegetables
- Desserts include: warm chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream | New York cheesecake | warm apple pie served with custard | fresh fruit salad with pouring cream
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required at least 24 hours in advance, please call 01926 624 218; provide Groupon code. Subject to availability. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid for a table d'hote Sunday menu only, including a starter and main or a main and dessert. Valid Sun 12.30pm-2.30pm. £2 surcharge for a roast beef main. Valid for option purchased only.
You can use this deal at 1 location
About The Glebe Hotel
The Glebe Hotel is situated amid the greenery of the village of Barford, close to Warwick and Stratford Upon Avon. The hotel is housed within a 19th-century rectory. Taken in the Conservatory Restaurant overlooking the garden, the Sunday lunch includes a seasonally-influenced table d'hote menu to tempt all tastes and palates.
The classically styled rooms feature flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi access and many other modern amenities. The Conservatory Restaurant offers a variety of meals and views of the gardens. Fitness and leisure facilities include a gym, pool, massage spa pool and Swedish-style sauna. Function rooms are equipped to host weddings, parties and meetings throughout the year.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.