All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
£29 for an online diet and metabolism specialist course (93% off)
- Comprehensive notes and a final exam
- Tutor support from dietitians registered with the HCPC and BDA.
- Content is compatible with mobile devices
- End of course examination with CPD-accredited certificate upon completion
- Lifetime access to material
- Option to open a diet specialist nutrition clinic upon completion
- Equips users with the knowledge needed to improve their own health and to effectively advise others
- Professional or personal use with pre-approved insurance
Course consists of 18 modules, including: What should the focus of a nutrition clinic be? | The science behind the Metabolic Rate System | How to construct a metabolic rate diet in 12 steps | How to keep clients motivated | Running a metabolic rate clinic | Difficult clients and those not losing weight | What to record in an eating form | Body measurements | Choosing a venue for the clinic | Developing a marketing strategy | The A-Z of marketing | Converting marketing to sales | Managing your finances and price structures
- See the full course description
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Jul 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: www.diet-specialist.co.uk/grouponmetabolism. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Certificate provided upon course completion. Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 11 June 2017.
About Diet Specialist
Diet Specialist is made up of a team of experienced registered dietitians and nutritionists, many of whom have years of experience working for the NHS. With their accredited nutrition programme, Diet Specialist focuses on helping others learn about nutrition and assists them in setting up their on nutrition businesses. They currently have over 20,000 students from across the UK, US, Europe, Australia and the Middle East.